Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Mrs Chitter Chatter...



She's Mrs Chitter Chatter

With the gaily painted banter

Who befriends you

So you'll tell her all your stuff

And when that's done and over

She'll move on because she's bored now

Once her gossip coffers bulging

You're rebuffed!

Then she'll move on to another

Whilst their secrets she uncovers

Before sharing theirs and yours

With victims new

And through her twisted dealings

Caring nothing for folks feelings

She'll exaggerate the truth

To suit her mood

Then devouring the attention

Of her scandalous inventions

With the knife she used

To stab you in the back

She'll dissect your reputation

To seek others adoration

As compensation for the character

She lacks!

But feel not bruised nor bitter

By Mrs Chitter Chatters chitter

'Cos it's pity

That she needs above all else

As she'll never know true friendship

Her ways undone all pals will exit

And she'll end her days

In the company of herself.




Poem only ©  Copyright Lynn Gerrard

16 comments:

  1. OMG did you encounter that same so called little luv? Bwahaha yea there are a few out there reason silence is my friend now. 😉 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's the best way to be, Zoe....yep...there's loads of them out there....*spits* lol xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I like this one... I like it a lot. Clever clogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks, Kimmie....but I'm not clever....experience wrote this lol xx

      Delete
  3. A surgical cut without nary a drop of blood... Oh how I pity the fool who would dare cross your rapier wit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind,Sir....and I do like it haha! ;)

      Delete
  4. I have a niece.... But I digress 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all know one! Excellent depiction of a person I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Ellen, I feel we all know such a person....I certainty do...xx

      Delete
  6. Ah the pompous gob of Lady Malicious dripping salacious as ever pernicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! You're always spot on and mostly in a 'wish-I'd-thought-of-that' kinda way haha!

      Delete
  7. Oh yes, we do all know one. Unfortunately. Well depicted, Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well, there's always Karma..Thanks, Cathy.....;) xx

      Delete
  8. It's even worse if you work with her and she steps on you on her way up the ladder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've met a few of those myself.....we can only hope that Karma hurries up and get's 'em!...

      Delete